PowderCoating by Sodablast
PowderCoating Pro+ powder coating gun
Powder Coating Gun PRO+ is professional powder coating equipment made for use by professionals at an affordable price. NordicPulver PRO+ comes in a case with a water filter, an air pressure regulator attached to the gun, and a clip-on wire connector. In addition, it comes with 2 spare containers for faster color change between coatings.
- Simple, yet sturdy and reliable design
- Quick and easy powder color change
- Needs no extra power supply
- Comes with a funnel for faster and easier filling of powder into the bottle
- All spare parts are for sale
- How to use:
- 1. Prepare your workpiece by removing and degreasing all old paint
- 2. Spray a workpiece with a powder coating gun of your chosen color
- 3. Place a workpiece in an oven (not included) for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius
- 4. Once the workpiece has cooled, it is ready to be assembled and used.
- Powder coating gun works by charging powder particles into the gun using friction between powder and PTFE plastic. After this, the powder sticks to the parts due to electrostatic charge. This is very similar to dust clinging to your computer or TV screen. Powder sticks firmly and part can be shaken before it hardens. This process differs from other processes where powder is charged to 100,000 kilovolts to make it stick to the part as it does not produce an orange peel effect often associated with powder coating. This process is also safer due to the absence of such a high voltage.
Powder Coating Oven
The model XL powder coating oven can also be used for curing composite.Inner size is 160x85x60 (57cm where there is heating element) cm
– Temperature control up to 220 degrees Celsius. Reaches 180 degrees Celsius in 25 minutes and maximum temperature in 35 minutes.
– Supplied with the appropriate plug.
– Requires standard 230V single phase 50Hz electricity, so can be used in any workspace.
– Uses only 2800W of electrical power, so normal 16 amp circuit breakers will suffice.
– The oven weighs 100 kg.
– We provide customer support after purchase and all spare parts if you need it. Oven is CE marked and comes with a 24 month warranty
– Oven comes with two steel hangers and power cord depending on your country.
Powder coating extracting Wall XL
Powder Coating Extraction Wall XL helps you to keep your powder coating room tidy and safe from powder in the air. It is the perfect size to be used with the NordicPulver model XL powder coating oven and its stand. This powder-coated extraction wall is 175 cm high and 87 cm wide and weighs 70 kg.
Included is a 1500 m3/h fan with a single phase 230 V and 1100 W motor, so it can be easily connected in any garage or workshop. Fan should be at least 3 meters away from an extraction wall or preferably in a separate room so that dust cannot reach the motor. Fan must be connected to an exhaust wall via a duct.
Integrated filter indicators let you know when to replace filters. There are also two bag filters behind the blanket filter that must be replaced every 125 kg of atomized powder. We can supply both blanket and bag filters.
- Powder coating extraction wall XL
- Set of filters to start powder coating
- 3m flexible channel
- Fan with motor and 5m long cable
- Extractor wall comes with a 24 month warranty.
CleanSurface Group by Sodablast
Jan Van Nuffel
Hannaerden 1a, 9280 Wieze Belgium
0032 485 088 990
VAT BE 0833.273.847
Stay in touch with us on social media
DON'T MISS A THING
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter